CloudRPO are one of my long term clients.
I was hired in June 2020 to help the COO and Founder carve out their brand identity, as well as build out their content streams and initial strategy. I work to a similar capacity to a project manager, but within a Marketing function. I execute around 90% of the content myself across their blog, social media and marketing documents.
I also spent time training and developing the social media executive, essentially laying the foundations for the marketing function to grow.
Since joining the team I have:
– Implemented a content strategy set for the platform launch
– Mobilised and facilitated introductions to web designers, graphic designers and other writers
– Implemented a CRM, Content Management system and supporting documents for both Sales and Marketing teams
– Overseen and executed brand guidelines, social media guidelines and TOV documents
– All website copy
– All social media copy
– Video scripts and training documents
– email marketing, workflows and automation
Please see the links below for some of the pieces I’ve executed during my engagement.